Skip to main content

Where is Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinaemia (WM) treated?

Treatment centres
Some larger hospitals have dedicated WM clinics or doctors with a specialist interest in WM. These hospitals will be more likely to offer access to clinical trials and newest treatments. They will also have advanced equipment such as scanners and specialist doctors who can treat side effects such as neuropathy.

Where is WM treated?

Whilst WMUK is not able to recommend individual doctors or hospitals, we do recommend that WM patients are treated in specialist units that see higher numbers of WM patients.

University College London Hospital (UCLH) runs the largest specialist WM clinic in the country.

You can also find a list of centres with a specialist interest in WM that are participating in The Rory Morrison WMUK Registry here.

Alternatively, local haematologists can provide high quality treatment and care in consultation with a specialist unit.

WMUK works with many of the doctors who have a specialist interest in WM and a number of leading haematologists are members of the charity’s Board of Trustees

Contact us if you would like more information about where WM is treated.

Agile Social Share

Share this page