We’re delighted to announce that WMUK is now part of Amazon Smile’s charity list. This means that your everyday purchases could help us continue our vital work, helping to support everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (WM).
What is AmazonSmile and how does it work?
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon offering the same products, features and prices. Your shopping experience stays the same; the only difference is that every time you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon donates to your chosen charity. Help raise vital funds for WMUK, just by shopping online.
How much does AmazonSmile donate?
Amazon automatically donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to your chosen charity – WMUK, when you shop on smile.amazon.co.uk. The great news is, shopping with AmazonSmile doesn’t cost you, or your chosen charity, any extra.
How do I get AmazonSmile?
If you already have an Amazon account, you can begin shopping instantly. All you need to do to get started is to visit smile.amazon.co.uk.
- Log in to your Amazon account and search WMUK in the ‘Pick your own charity’ search bar.
- Select WMUK.
- You’ll receive an email from Amazon and you’re ready to shop, shop, shop!
- Fill your basket as you normally would, knowing each purchase you make is also making a huge difference to everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia cancer in the UK.
Give as you Live
Want to help us raise even more for FREE? Well, now you can just by shopping via Give as you Live online!
When you shop at over 4,000 top stores including John Lewis & Partners, Expedia and Marks & Spencer via Give as you Live online, they'll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for WMUK.
Simply sign up, search for the retailer and start shopping. It's that simple!
Get started today by clicking on the link below.
From your weekly shop to your annual holiday – whenever you buy anything online, you could be raising free donations for WMUK with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wmuk/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you plan to shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to WMUK at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and WMUK will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.