This year has been a very difficult one for charities, including WMUK. We've been incredibly grateful to all of you who've supported us all through this incredibly challenging time. The emotional and practical support provided by charities like WMUK is needed more than ever. As a charity that relies solely on voluntary donations, we need your help to ensure we can continue to be there for people when they need us.
GiveBack2020 is an easy, straightforward and fun way to support WMUK on Giving Tuesday on 1 December - a chance to take something positive from what has been a difficult year and make a difference at the same time.
If you're stuck for ideas on how you could support, we've put together some #Giveback2020 ideas to help:
- Working from home? GiveBack the cost of your commute for one day/week/month.
- Started running this year? If you've taken up running during lockdown or used the time to improve your skills? Do a sponsored run and GiveBack to WMUK!
- Expert baker? Got in to baking over lockdown and reduced your shopping bill? GiveBack the cost you've saved on bread, buns or cake and pass on the treat to WMUK!
- Date night at home? Having date night at home rather than in your favourite restaurant? Why not GiveBack the cost of your meal to WMUK!
- Missing your weekly office treats? Missing out on your Friday work lunches, treats or after work drinks with colleagues? GiveBack the cost of your weekly treat and help WMUK to make a difference.
We'd love you to get involved in GiveBack2020 this Giving Tuesday - any amount of money, time or assistance will make a substantial difference.