The new website aims to make accessing our information and support much easier and quicker for users.
We know that many within our WM community access our information via our website and we want to make that process as simple as possible.
The new website features include:
- A fresh, clean design with a mobile first approach to make sure our content is easily accessible on any device
- Improved navigation and search functionality so users can find and browse content easily
- A simpler donate process so people can make online donations quickly and easily
The new website will help you to:
- Find answers about WM and its treatment
- Get support to live well with WM
- Learn about research into WM
- Get involved and support WMUK
- Join the WM community by signing up for information
We encourage you to explore the site, although much has changed, all the resources that we have created over the years are still part of the site.
The site will be developed further in the coming months so please let us know what more you would like to see on it in the future.
Thank you to everyone who has given us feedback on the site design and helped us to create the more connected, organised and social website you see today!